Become an LHO Partner transforming the lives of abandoned children in Cambodia
Why become a Little Hearts Organisation (LHO) Partner
Partnering with Little Hearts and embrace the opportunity to provide our orphans with goods and services. This helps generate a positive image for your brand, boosting recognition both locally and internationally.
Your clients will know that you’re helping some of the most disadvantaged children in the world, in a country that has suffered greatly, and still suffers from extreme levels of poverty. This is a proven method for maintaining your customer base in the face of competition. At the same time your employees will have an increased sense of pride in their work.
By partnering with Little Hearts, your name will become synonymous with charitable endeavours in the region, reinforcing a positive corporate image and helping your business grow.
There are lots of ways you can partner with Little Hearts Organisation (LHO) depending on the goods and services you’d like to offer our children, helping them improve their lives in a secure and stable environment. Here are some suggestions for building long-lasting partnerships with Little Hearts.
- Supermarkets and restaurants: Donate food supplies including meat, fruit and vegetables
- Educational supplies: Provide text books, library books and office equipment
- Clothes: Clothes donations from factory outlets or out-of-season supplies
- Hygiene: Supply personal hygiene and household cleaning products
- Health: Provide free routine medical checkups and treatment
- Dentists: Offer free dental care
- Hairdresser: Supply free haircuts
- Hotels and recreation: Free access to sports and recreational facilities
- Recruitment: Offer Little Hearts teenagers work experience and vocational training
- Career Path Visits: Send experts to meet the kids and talk about their industry
- Educational tours: Invite kids for tours of factories or arts and crafts workshops
Thank you for considering sponsorships and partnerships with Little Hearts Organisation (LHO).
Please select options for your involvement in the form below and we’ll contact you soon.